Whether it’s Newton’s laws of motion or Occam’s razor, we’re equally comfortable.
MRJ defends the design and manufacturing integrity of our clients’ products. We combine what is systematic and logical – science – to a system of tort laws that can vary from state to state. We have decades of experience learning and analyzing product design with our clients’ engineers, finding critical flaws in the methodology of opposing accident reconstruction and biomechanic experts, and packaging the complexity of products cases to engage and enlighten juries.
We understand our clients’ economic challenges.
We’re focused on providing value.
This is why we have enjoyed long term business-to-business partnerships with clients that design and manufacture a wide variety of products across industries.
Products Liability Experience
- Aerial work platforms
- Agricultural product fires
- Athletic equipment design and safety
- Automotive design and crashworthiness
- Chemical products safety
- Child seats
- Commercial vehicle design and crashworthiness
- Commercial vehicle tire design and manufacture
- Consumer products safety
- Food safety
- Heavy construction equipment
- Medical devices
- Pleasure craft design and safety
- Post-collision fuel fed fires
- Power tools
- Recreational vehicle design and safety
- Scaffolding and Lifts
- School bus design and crashworthiness
- Seat belt design and function
- Toxic Torts / Asbestos
- Vehicle fires origin and cause